2012年11月15日星期四

http://www.beatsbydrinus.com matching the body ha

Come out, then I played on the mainland, the top could have a lot of and divertive thing, if isn't a mock moon eldest brother to want to seek you to lead that 100 class toll - gates, am I just lazy to get to seek you."Princesses Long San explains to say.
"Nine insects damned.Unexpectedly dare to run my Long Gong to cause disturbance, also give° my baby to catch go to, see I return to immortalization behind he."Long Wang Yi listens to princesses Long San being caught by those nine insects.Immediately gnash the teeth with hatred.
"Wait you ah, I didn't know to become what appearance.And those nine insects have already been put out by the mock moon eldest brother as well, you had no this opportunity."Princess Long San Jue pout to say,Beats Solo HD.
"Like, I ground baby, you don't annoying of natural father emperor, the father emperor also has never thoughts that guy unexpectedly and so boldly, dare to Long Gong to catch you, however put out even if, otherwise I didn't cover with his skin can not."Long Wang sees princess Long San get angry and hurriedly comfort her and see to this dragon king pretty like this dragon three princess ground, probably my meeting because princesses Long San of would like to, and easily complete Long Wang gives of task, then pass through 100 class toll - gates also not necessarily.
"Like, three wenches don't make, you saw the combat of your eldest brother soon end."At this time Long Wang suddenly positive color ground lived Long San Gong square's monkey business, the double sees to fight a medium flood dragon with eight claw fishes, and the both parties body on the field up all take wound, but seem both parties is who can not also win who, and double each after putting together a to record daunt, respectively back to open.
"Ha ha, small snake son, you also only so-so."That eight claw fishes immediately towarded a flood dragon to clamor after separating with that flood dragon.
"Hum, your real strenght of this squid how also not."That flood dragon also immediately answered criticism a , close behind both parties launched to bawl out.
"Mock moon castellan please come over bottom."Long Wang suddenly towards me to call a way.
"Long Wang has what order?"I immediately depend pass by.
"That eight claw fishes call black work properly, should be one demon monster in East China Sea, the real strenght is quite good, the real strenght of 450 classes, however front segment day how don't know drive deep sea huge Jiao to buy, beat vanguard for that huge Jiao, you give°ed it to put out, then came back me and then solved 100 classed toll - gates for you, how?Had no confidence?"Long Wang points at those eight claw fishes to ask way to me.
"H'm ……" I temporarily not know how answer well, if is on the land although real strenght is strong, but also not is to can not deal with, now is in the ocean, those eight claw fishes of of real strenght affirmation will be added, but I am a fire to fasten sorcery teacher, not only didn't promote at the nautical mile ground function, very but descended, thought to 450 eight claw fishes, not small, and those eight claw fishes obviously still BOSS is a monster.
"Is all right, although I don't dare to promise can the shot kill those eight claw fishes,http://www.beatsbydrinus.com,vanquish him still hopeful."Because eight claw fishes before fought with that flood dragon to turn over and had already had wound on the body, and the physical strength consumes a lot, I go up now can have many cheapness, probably can also win it also uncertain, but if wait it to resume to come over of words, that my affirming wasn't an opponent.
.

chapter mistake/order this to report| renewal slow/order this to report| return to bibliography| join book-mark| open a bookcase| recommend origin book| return to book page





The text chapter 522 fire burns squid
Renew time:2009-9-2319:27:04 chapter word numbers:4111

"Is quite good, if there is a confidence going, , since and just in those two dragons, has a Huan monster that is you among them, so it can already carry on with you to match a body?"Long Wang sees I agree with eight the claw fishes are one war, ordered to nod, and then towarded me to ask a way.
"Can match a body yes and already."I nod in response to the way.
"That good, that I teach you again on recruiting divine power dragon, so you start to deal with black work properly, the probability will be also a little bigger."Long Wang says, I received a system hint and said the S class that Long Wang wants and teaches me how to match a body with Long Huang behind matches a body skill technical ability divine power dragon.
"Agree."I immediately agree that the matching of S class body skill is very marvelous, the fire Phoenix of color dress after matching the body has two body technical ability of recruiting to matches, although will harm an enemy to harm first from, the power can be not small, and I and although Long Huang also has the matching of S class the body skill,I am useless to lead, because from Sun a lot too big, I would not like to use.
The "Ding" system hints:"You learned Long Wang in East China Sea to teach of with Long Huang of Huan monster after matching the body of match body technical ability divine power dragon, the technical ability grade S class, use after the technical ability the oneself life all of the magics to decline to zero boundaries to order, and keep on 30 days of weak status."
Indeed as expected the S class matches body technical abilities to all take from the Sun effect, although this dragon divine power need not lose stripe, 30 days of weak status, and use young man life and magics to all decline to zero boundaries to order, this is the very dangerous affair, may hang at any time.
"Go to, go to and knock down those eight claw fishes, also have this also to you."Long Wang is in the church after my divine power dragon, and then take out a small jade bottle to me, put three grains of Dan medicines in small jade bottle.
Long Shen Dan:After being edible, can get rid of to use the negative effect brought in divine power dragon.
I finish seeing pack in small jade bottle of Dan medicine after, Leng at there.Unexpectedly and unexpectedly still have can get rid of to use divine power dragon behind of negative effect ground medicine, is also say that I use divine power dragon's dragon and ated this medicine again, that I need not keep on 30 days of weak status,Beats Detox, and life's being worth to be worth with magic can resume to return to, more important, Dan medicine like this Long Wang unexpectedly gave me many 3 grains.
"Thank Long Wang!"Leng after a short while, I immediately return to absolute being.Immediately thank to right way dragon.
"Good.Go to, go to will black work properly to knock down, had better put out it."Long Wang flicks and lets me to the front.That eight claw fishes and that flood dragon seem at this time noisy enough, and then want to start beginning, I hurriedly speed up move pass by.
Black work properly the time that to put together a war with that dragon big prince again in eight claw fishes .I arrived to their middles and blocked descend the desire want again Long Da Dun's prince of putting together the war.
"Big prince palace son, this squid pleases hand over to at under processing."I turned a head to go a gift to say to the big prince of that dragon, don't adopt to the reason to that eight claw fishes, certainly this is just superficial of, I ground the absolute being know but had been connecting to target it, it ground a take a to move all under my surveillance.
"H'm?"Long Da Dun's prince drive my action make one Leng, very quick he discovers I not Long Gong's person, then turn a head to see toward Long Wang, see Long Wang is signaling hint him pass by.Towarded me to order to nod, and signal hint me to carefully order, then turn round that flew toward Long Wang past.
"Small snake son.How to haven't opened a dozen to run and beat however also need not escape!"Eight claw fishes are black to work properly to see Long Da Dun's prince to suddenly turn round to leave.Immediately clamored to get up.
"Ha ha, don't urgently, the common saying kills a chicken well said how use a cow horse, equally kill squid need not cow knife also, using me this fish knife is all right."I once turned round, from keep thing space the inside change Long Qi in the sky to take out, then change magically into green Long Dao and toward eight claw fishes black work properly to say.
"What person are you ?See your appearance and Be different from is Long Gong's person, why come out to stir a bureau?"Eight claw fishes are black to work properly to puzzle that the ground looking at me.
"Ha ha, I the ground indeed isn't Long Gong's person, however not is to come to stir a bureau, but come to deal with yours, certainly if you surrender a ground of words now, I can with Rao you are deathless."I intentionally annoy that black work properly, as long as it doesn't fall calm, that will easily deal with some.
" With you?Seek dead!"Eight claw fishes are black to work properly to say, a few of its beard claws swung several bottoms toward me, then 78 water dragons toward my disease shoot since then.
"Long Huang matches a body!"Did not match a body with Long Huang, although I have already avoided water bead to act in the underwater freedom,move dint much obviously weak, so I hurriedly make Long Huang match a body with me, Long Huang shouts at top of voice, then becomes a ray of light to attach in my body and change magically Long Lin's battle armor on my body.
"Thousand leaves have no mutually sword!"Long Huang is after matching a body, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论