2012年10月28日星期日

Monster Beats review a theory foo

Husband:Go, I also hand over a girl friend.
Wife:Don't go!
Husband:With what you go me not to go.
Wife:I hand over boyfriend, you can not do it of the somebody else can make, I not old pick your trouble, be advantageous to family happy.You hand over girl friend, I am petty, jealous with you noisy call, the disadvantage stabilizes at the family.
Husband:That I am also petty.
Wife:A men, as petty as woman, Kui you aren't bashful to say!
Husband:
As for marriage outside love
Wife:Now on TV the inside Be old to play marriage to outside love, you say, will you have marriage to outside love?
Husband:Can't.
Wife:Why?
Husband:Have you an I enough regret of, will never can want again the second!!
Then-
Concerning go to bed(a)
Husband:You so mean person, how have so the earth son!
Wife:That certainly, I must turn over a body, still have to stretch and yawn!
Husband:
Concerning go to bed(two)
Wife:We cover that double person drive.
Husband:Do not!That till the second day all of morning bound in your body.I what could not cover as well.Or oneself cover own of, the in the mind is dependable.
Wife:Hum, you are you's cover, as usual must be bound by me to walk as well till tomorrow morning!
Husband:
Concerning get up
Husband:Get up, got up, you didn't say to want to rise early to hold a meeting today.
Wife:Don't fight me, I sleep a short while again.
Husband:Get up quickly, will be late.
Wife:You don't touch me!I still need to sleep!!……
Wife:Ah!All be late!How don't you call me?!
Husband:
Concerning have a meal
Wife:Husband, we get there to have a meal, eat what?
Husband:Do you want to eat what?
Wife:What all let my decision, that do I still want you to do what?Literally, you say to eat what eat what
Husband:That let's go to XXX and eat XXX
Wife:Is great anger, and then eat this, you can have a little a creativity
Each time so what I got angry all want to become angry
Concerning true words
Wife:You see, that girl is much good-looking.
Husband:Is good-looking what.
Wife:You are what mean!You why on bed terms I keep consistent!
Husband:Is good-looking ……
Husband:Ah, you don't walk, how ignore me?
Concerning kid
Wife:We want a kid.
Husband:Go.
Wife:That you like us of kid?
Husband:Like.
Wife:That doesn't go!You have to like my a person!
Husband:Like, good, I like your a person.
Wife:That my kid with what don't like!
Husband:We still don't want a kid.
Concerning divorce
Wife:If we divorced, the house returned me, my money I must also take away.
Husband:What about that my money?
Wife:Your money is all my money, you have what money!
Wife:Still have, your monthly income must also give me 80% after the divorce.H'm, if you were married again, that gave me 60% and then became.
Husband:Wife, I will never divorce with you!
Concerning sexual equality
Husband:All say sexual equality, our house whether also getting is equal?
Wife:Go.Your male humiliates the quite a few of humiliating of female for thousand years.Waited us to also humiliate you humiliate for several thousand years, is truely equal.Don't urgently lead again for several thousand years, our house is getting more equal.
Husband:
Concerning happy
Wife:You married I isn't special happy?
Husband:Don't feel.You again not reasonable, and then don't do to live, also old toss about a person, I how happy.
Wife:This is your happiness.I not reasonable, just can anti- Chen your tolerate a big degree;I don't do to live, develop you, so-called skills don't press a body more, make your ability strong still not good;I toss about a person, your life was just full of colorful, you see, your marital life is different from difficult Yao in other people's house monotonous.
Husband:
A spool of joke brocade gathers chapter 382 from the joke episode of wit and humour joke derivation
Ha ha, a wit and humour joke can also cause of making of 2 husband and wife smile a story, a segment is living small episode.Hint:The different meaning of "car".
The some day saw a wit and humour joke online, to the husband speak for a while:Female secretary the time in conference see the general manager's pants zipper open, in public the person says not and very clearly and reminds a way:'Manager, your good elephant in the garage door didn't lock'the manager understand and look for unmanned place to pull like.Next day, the manager is smiling to ask a female secretary:'You visited my garage door don't lock yesterday, that have you already seen my car?'The secretary smiles Yue'car's pouring don't see, saw one vice- old tire'.
Episode 1:the second day morning, I wear jeans, haven't worn well, the husband thinks of the joke last night and badly says'feed, don't forget to like garage lock'
My cachinnation says:'It doesn't matter, I have no a car in garage'
Husband Yang eyebrow way:'I am afraid that the other people open into car!'
Episode 2.Newly married soon, the husband comes back from the other parts of country and is dressed in whole body new suit.Come back of that day of is an afternoon, on coming home a husband to embrace me, say, wanted to die me baby, the part touches in person in person.I was also made by the husband to can not stand, took off your coated or gown for husband.Can that blamed belt button up how to also beat not to open and made along while to more make more tight, the husband hurriedly spares a hand to untie belt by himself/herself, I who leave continue, am getting more dizzy and how have so many buttons and hook?The structure is still so complicated!Have never made to open again, I hasty, ask a husband:This pants how so,Monster Beats!~~
The husband's answer makes me be getting more dizzy more:"New car, guard against theft to lock certainly more difficult break"
Episode 3.We carefree Fus in the small area have no a matter to sit in the garden to return once walk of people review a theory foot, time grew, small area inside a drive rich man pack the woman for keeping review for the small area first beauty and review I for second beauty, this evening, I sit a husband of small break a car and right against the face sit BMW the first beauty right against the face meet, is that crane that wraps to keep her for what she drove to deliver rich man old Sir.
I sighed tone to say to the husband:Is similar is all beauty, the somebody else take of the car is so new, mine so old.
The husband considered to answer for a while:The car that she take is new, use of'car'old ah, you take of the car is old, use of'car'much better!'
Episode 4.These two years, the work of husband's unit is specially busy, very worrying of that kind of, just followed but signed of year of he, the temples side has already piecemeal appear of grey hair.
I brought up this joke concerning"car" above with husband this morning, I made fun him to say:Unexpectatively I use lately'car'so quickly old.
The husband put to put a hip and said:The hull son is a little bit old don't relate to, the motor is still pretty new!
A spool of joke brocade gathers the different parlance of the men and women whom chapter 383 stripped nude clothes
See two different parlances, story is between each Manchu Dynasty year, there is a scholar in Taiwan prepare to leave for to test up the city.The in the mind of scholar doesn't say to have what strain!Always could not fall into sleep to still love to dream in the evening, a day evening he have three dreams in a row, his in the mind felt very perplexed and didn't understand.
He invites a teacher at teacher's house help he solve the artistic conception in the oneiromancy.
The teacher asks him to say:"What is your first dream ?".
The student says:"My first dream BE, I dream on the over the wall to grow a rice!".
The teacher says:"Grow paddy rice on the over the wall?The kind doesn't become!Explain you this time go to the capital to rush through to test is medium not!".
The teacher asks again:"What about that second dream?".
The student says:" Second dream BE, dream my head up wear a rain hat hand inside to still support Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论